Sunday, June 1, 2008

Escape To Grandma's

After working 70+ hours a week, I decided to take the day off and go to my Grandma Gen's down at the Jersey Shore...

Sunset to Dusk Surfers


Light

Darker



Before I left the next morning my Grandmother and I went out to eat. This woman means the world to me, and is the one who just bought me my new D3. I have nothing but love and admiration for her, and I always have, regardless of fancy expensive presents. She won't let me take photos of her, so I just held the camera on the table and shot when she wasn't noticing.. they came out pretty good ;D

Coffee

Grandma

Strawberry (& Blueberry) Pancakes!!!
Mine.


That Night I went to Point Pleasant Beach, which is where the boardwalk is, and where my other Grandfather has a house. I have never in all of my life (I've been coming here since I was in my mother's stomach) I have never seen the boardwalk so desolate. I was just amusing myself by taking photos of the few strangers there. I guess because it was a Monday night and school isn't out up here? Either way...

Boardwalk

Skee Ball was my favorite game as a kid at the Arcade
That's My Hand

Boardwalk

Boardwalk

Fun House on the Boardwalk

Boardwalk

Boardwalk Silhouettes

1 comment:

Carolyn de Berry Photography said...

Northern places good... These are really great. Thanks for sharing your adventures with the rest of us back in NC. Glad you're shooting so much especially thanks to that lovely grandmother.