Wednesday, January 30, 2008

All That Glitters Is Not Gold

click:




Another macro photograph that I just got done shooting a few hours ago in the studio, and i put an orange cloth to the side for a little extra color cast/gelling. These are some fake decorative grapes around a wine bottle lamp Jenn's mom gave me for Christmas. Up close it's all glitter, beads, and other sparkly stuff, although you would never be able to tell from just looking at it normally.


shot on a d200 with a 55mm & extension tube to equal 1:1
f11 @ 6 seconds & iso 100

6 comments:

Lucy said...

I reallllllly like this, Paige! Great job...i love the detail. Its awesome!

Meghan Barrett said...

This is great. Love the colors. Reminds me of fall. Great job!

Jonathan E. Andrews said...

This is neat looking. I didn't read the description, because I don't want to know what it is. I like all the colors and the textures make this picture look pretty and somewhat gross at the same time. Does that even make sense?

Robert Howington said...

Paige, I was really happy when I saw this. I know that detail is there and you did a very good job with capturing it.

Lanham said...

Very interesting detail with great colors and light. Nice work.

Kathryn Whitehurst said...

That is an amazing photo. I really love the sparkle and light...and the colors. It is beautiful!